We are almost one year into the pandemic and many local families continue facing economic uncertainty as a result of business closures, layoffs, and lost wages.
Help us to prevent homelessness, and maintain housing stability of individuals and households impacted by COVID-19.
This fund aims to support and strengthen at-risk Hispanic/Latinx families who need help with their rent/mortgage and utilities, with priority given to those who:
- Do not qualify for government assistance; and/or
- Have partially or entirely lost income due to COVID-19; and/or
- Have multiple children and will be forced to stay home due to virtual learning; and/or
- Are in a high-risk group (pre-existing condition, surgery, pregnant, age 65+), adding a substantial burden to families; and/or
- Families who may need assistance in meeting their needs during this crisis.
Thank you for your support during these past months. Only together, as a community, we will be able to overcome these challenging times and also to tackle its profound consequences. More than ever, everyone’s contribution matters.